Career Level Entry-level
- Your Health is Our Top Priority! All staff members are given medical cards and they also provide medical checkups once a year. Besides, dental allowance is provided too!
- Broaden Your Perspectives! As such, we arranged domestic trips monthly & overseas trips annually!
- Long-Term Growth & Enhancements are available! In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend self-improvement courses, such as NLP and psychology-related ones, as well as leadership programs. The company also provides education support for its employees who want further studies (In partnered with INTI University).
- Loyalty-Reward Programme. If you have worked with us for more than ten years, we support your first home purchase (by paying on the deposit), car purchase deposit or by sponsoring your business start-up under company’s name. We have supported more than 20 of our team members in purchasing their first homes in Klang Valley.
- Assist/conduct tuition classes for primary school students
- Homework coaching and assisting in before/after-school care
- Planning workshop or holiday programme
- Overseeing students’ discipline
- Administrative works.
- Possess at least SPM level of education, STPM, UEC, diploma, degree holders are welcome.
- Able to read, write and converse in Mandarin.
- With or without experience, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Eager to learn, hardworking, passionate about education and caring toward children/teenager.