Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Responsible to support/assist Head of Strategy Management in matters pertaining to the formulation/execution/completion of business strategies and direction with the ultimate objective of value creation to shareholders and stakeholders.
- Assist in researching, compiling and preparing reports, requests and/or presentations for internal and external parties
- Act as an internal consultant providing information to support strategic business direction and sound business decision making by regular presentations of findings, analysis and recommendations
- Develop and maintain management tools to measure and analyse financial and operational performance
- Must enjoy new challenges, self-motivated, versatile and dynamic
- Assist to coordinate and monitor the progress of Annual Business Plan until completion.
- Assist to provide analysis and information on key industry issues and trends, competitor analysis, benchmarking and other key indicators.
- Assist to coordinate, monitor and compile KPI achievement updates and reports (Corporate Scorecard and Division/ Subsidiary achievement).
- Assist in preparation of Management meeting (MCM, IC, TMR&D BOD, and others) as and when required
- Assist, contribute and support ad hoc and Special Projects
Key Requirement and skill sets required
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Computer Science/IT, Finance, Banking, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Excellent academic background with strong analytical, numerical skills and highly active in extracurricular activities
- Great command of English with a flair for report writing
- Fresh graduates, candidates with business background or candidates with less than 2 years working experience in finance, business analysis and planning in financial services industry are encouraged to apply
- Matured personality with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to interact with stakeholders from all levels
- Strong sense of responsibility, dependable upon to complete assignments conscientiously and independently in a timely manner
- Possess high level of commitment and integrity, strong planning and organisational skills
- Must be able to produce accurate work within strict deadlines and confidentiality
- Strategic thinker, proactive and be able to multi-task
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft office applications specifically Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Excel.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen and willing to work in Selangor/Kuala Lumpur.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong execution ability with creativity to pull resources and remove roadblock.
- Strong business acumen and resourceful.
- Able to work independently and good team player.
- Ability to analyze and present information clearly.
- Good verbal and written both in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and possess good work ethic.
- Result oriented with high integrity and enthusiasm.
- Critical thinking and strong forward planning abilities are strongly required.
- Strong understanding of the current technology trends and how they can be applied is an added advantage
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion for sensitive information