Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Join the fastest growing fintech solutions company.
- Work with colleagues who understand how to build great software.
- Enjoy breathtaking recognition and rewards.
Juris Technologies has been building sophisticated enterprise class software for the biggest banks and largest enterprises in Malaysia for over 20 years. Our software has won international awards and we are expanding overseas.
We offer one of the best working environments for Programmer/ Software Engineer as the foundation of our solutions development is built for agility and rapid scalability. As we are expanding globally, we are on a hiring spree for passionate individuals who are committed to a successful long-term career.
You will be:
- Working with our functional and business teams to create new modules or enhance existing modules to meet customer requirements.
- Work with our customers to integrate our software into their IT infrastructure via web services or other technologies, and map their business requirements to our software.
- You will be expected to learn new technologies, design test plans, provide technical advice and write great code.
- Ignite your coding enthusiasm and code your way to build innovative web and mobile applications used by thousands of users in the financial services industry.
- We offer both a software developer track where your main focus is creating great software, and also guiding and mentoring juniors, and a technical lead track where you combine both technical skills and leadership of teams of programmers.
- Experience working in squads of highly collaborative teams using AGILE methodologies and enjoy seeing your direct impact from your work.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management/Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mass Communications or equivalent
- We are seeking individuals who possess analytical & logical mind, some knowledge about programming concept
- Candidates who are skilled in Structure Query Language SQL, PHP, PL/SQL or possess knowledge in the financial loans processing and credit management is an advantage.
- Required language(s): English
- Full-Time & internship positions available
Interested applicants can send their resumes and transcripts directly to email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be required to work at Bangsar South area and may be required to travel as and whenever required.