Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Fresh Graduate are welcome!
- Creating multi-tiered Web applications and Mobile App applications
- Familiar with Agile Software Development/Scrum practices
- Analyze, design, program, test, troubleshoot, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and involvement in systems review with Project Manager
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external)
- Opportunity to involve in various technologies: Signal R, ReactJs, Redis, MongoDB, Reactive Extension (Rx)
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma in software engineering or computer science
- Minimum of 1 -2 years of development experience with Microsoft .NET, C#, MVC, and Microsoft SQL.
- Familiar with Reactjs will be advantage.
- Familiar with Object Oriented Design and Analysis, Design Pattern and UML
- Proactive, motivated and team player
- Take pride in accountability, ownership of outstanding issues, and establishes a high level of credibility with others in the organization
- Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply
- Experienced candidate will be considered for Senior position
- Work Life Balance
- Work From Home (Company reserves the right to relocate employees to work in office)
- Excellent welfare and benefits
- Good career progression
- 5 Days work week
- Support allowance provided
Interested candidates, kindly submit detailed resumes via clicking “Apply Now” button below indicating availability, current and expected salary. All profiles will be handled with strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.