Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle.
- Assist to plans, develops, tests and documents computer programs according to specification, applying knowledge of programming techniques and methodologies.
- Assist to prepare test data, test scripts and test coded programs thoroughly to validate completeness and accuracy.
- Assist to prepare development documentation (Functional, Program, User Specification).
- Assist in design system and analysis of program specification.
- Assist to maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding, methods. operational requirements.
- Assist to perform installation and deployment of system.
- Assist to Provide technical support when required.
- Candidate must be currently studying a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in equivalent academic background.
- Good hands-on skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent