Career Level Entry-level
· Handle incoming and outgoing parcel/shipments and update accordingly to ERP & CRM Systems.
· Ensure ALL service documentation was complete and filed properly.
· Manage and maintain storeroom for spare parts and inventories in neat and clean condition.
· Involved in planning and execution of annual stock count
· Ensure purchase order are processed accordingly on daily basis.
· To assist in any other ad-hoc and administrative duties/tasks as required by the management.
· Minimum SPM qualification.
· Great communication and interpersonal skill.
· Proficient in Bahasa Malay and English.
· Proficient in Bahasa Malay & English, both written and verbal skill.
· Basic knowledge in computer required.
· Team Player, also able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Good working attitude and working ethics.
· Must be able to work in rotation shifts, even in public holidays.
· Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply