Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
YNY Technology Sdn Bhd is seeking for a Full Stack Developer (Senior Software Engineer) for our industrial cloud software solution.
What You’ll Do:
- To design, programming and develop software aligned with business requirements;
- Perform logic design, coding, debugging, testing and documenting of the programs;
- To use tools and methods to develop software and assure time and costs targets are attained;
- To participate and contribute to engineering innovation and adding business value to processes, systems;
- To work on technical projects/operational support tasks independently with minimal guidance;
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs and operational feasibility; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Recommending software licence purchases from information provided by vendors; testing and approving products.
- Provides application support to sales team and customers.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed; AND
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time
What You’ll Bring:
- 2~3 years of application development experience
- Experience with backend programming using Python, Go or .NET and tying to user-interface features
- Very knowledgeable at frontend frameworks implementation using preferably React
- Solid understanding on RESTful APIs and integration of server data into a web application
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational data, and experience with database platforms (RDBMS, NoSQL, ETLs, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Message Buses)
- Basic design ability of UI/UX and prototyping, leveraging tools like Bootstrap, CoreUI and etc
- Experience with source-controlled environment (e.g. Git)
- Ability to visualize and propose a system, then build it
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related fields and above
- Good command of English to speak fluently, to write clearly, and to communicate effectively
What Our Team Receives?
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Training & Development
- Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Specs Purchase Subsidy
- Car & Mobile Phone Allowance
- Parking Subsidy
- Flexible Working Hours
- Performance Bonus