Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Responsible for respective Memory (NAND) & Platform (SSD) Test Development activities in relation to NPI Product Test Development. Scope of engineering work encompasses following
- The individual will interface with design, process, test, and reliability & global Product engineering team to solve problems and will sustain products with cost reduction and yield improvements
- Drive end to end development including defining test flow, screens to deliver very high quality OEM products.
- Participates in designing a complete comprehensive framework of Functional Product Test Plan for any specific Memory or SSD product
- Participates in designing processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
- Conceives system interfaces and business application prototypes. Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses.
- Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems.
- Ensures standard and compliance for test program buy-offs and product qualification related to test;
- Ensures team capability to deliver Failure Analysis of product yield improvement to meet yield and QUALITY targets;
- Masters/Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related fields with CGPA ≥ 3.3