Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years
To conceptualise, design, visualise and execute digital and/or print projects that effectively fulfil our clients’ objectives and accurately meet end-users’ needs through collaboration, creative innovation and practical use of technologies. As a team member, pro-actively contribute to building a strong reputation for Vintedge’s creative services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive briefs and verify clients’ requests from project team members.
- Collaboratively or independently be involved in research, brainstorming and ideation of digital marketing and integrated marketing solutions.
- Convert ideas into polished mockups and presentations through illustration or digital visualisation.
- Design and execute creative projects efficiently with the use of relevant tools. (Eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Adobe XD, Blender, etc)
- Collaborate with different project teams to prepare creative proposals with minimal supervision.
- Present design solutions with convincing rationales that answer clients’ briefs.
- Collaborate with Technology Team to ensure smooth user interface development and integration.
- QC for high-quality aesthetic work and result-oriented digital solutions.
- Contribute to building a dynamic, ever-learning and creative corporate culture.
- Proactively learn and share industry best practices and new technologies within your team and across departments.
- Support your supervisor in resource planning to improve productivity and timeline management.
- Degree or diploma in relevant fields such as Digital Media Design, Visual Communications, etc.
- 2 years and above relevant working experience.
- Able to understand market needs and apply creative skills practically.
- Able to think out of the box and develop attractive creative concepts.
- Excellent knowledge and skillsets of Adobe Creative Suite (Eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, After Effects, etc) and 3D modelling will be a plus.
- Team player with excellent communication, time management & organization skills
- Positive working attitude and adaptable in a dynamic work environment
- Able to showcase a portfolio that demonstrates graphic design/digital design (social post & web design)/3-D art and animation skill sets (Do include a link for us to view your portfolio)