- To oversee and develop lubricant sales to drive company revenue
- High motivation to manage own territory and grow the business
- To serve customers by selling lubricants products and meeting customer needs.
- To prepare and present sales proposals to current and prospective customers
- Applying SPANCOP in the sales pipeline process.
- To supports achievement of monthly and quarterly sales target based on KPI set
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organising a daily work schedules to call on existing or potential clients.
- To prepare quotations submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Generate leads, set customer appointments, and anything else needed to grow sales
- To keep DSM informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly/quarterly / annual territory analysis.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- To ensure the Key Performance Indicators for sales, volumes & margins are delivered as per plan
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To execute cross-selling of group products, especially on petroleum products and services