Career Level Entry-level
- Meet and exceed assigned monthly and quarterly personal sales target.
- Leads follow up and handling of sales related inquiries or complaints in timely manner.
- Build rapport and establish strong relationships with customers.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on company products and services via in person and zoom briefing.
- Participating in sales events (including but not limited to exhibitions, road shows & online events) as assigned.
- Assist in loan application, and liaise with panel bankers to ensure smooth loan approval process.
- Adhering to sales process and ensuring that all relevant paperwork is accurately completed and submitted upon each sales reservation.
- Liaise and assist prospects and existing purchasers with inquiries related to stage billings, loyalty and referral programme.
- Minimum Diploma educational qualification.
- Candidates with relevant sales experiences with proven record is an added advantage.
- Presentable, fast learner with deep passion for sales and customer service.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Positive working attitude and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- General knowledge and understanding on regulations and guidelines relating to property industry.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays (6 days per week).
Working Hours: 6 days per week (one day off during weekday), 10am to 6pm.