Career Level Executive
- Maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers.
- Responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- As may be required and appropriate, take part in networking events and opportunities for lead generation and branding.
- Completes any required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Fresh candidate are welcome to apply
- A diploma or degree in any field
- Work with minimum supervision, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Leadership Skills and Client Relationship.