Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Responsible in designing electronic circuit board including hardware and software for Aviation Warning Light (LED) application.
- Analyse the Electronic design and software requirement or any improvement to be done on existing product.
- Find innovative, cost-effective means to improve existing products. Conducts user studies during the product development process in pursuit of user-based product design excellence.
- Innovate and create products in compliance with customer requirements and environmental standards and seek to optimize design by reducing production cost. Responsibilities include developing, conducting, and evaluating new approaches to meet project objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures quality in product’s design for usability, reliability, functionality, marketability and manufacturability.
- Supports the organization’s intellectual property strategy by documenting data and independent, unique and patentable ideas that results from experimentations and concept generation activities.
- Actively involved in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials.
- Support and lead continuous improvement, problem solving and process improvement activities.
- Investigate production and process issues providing technical support and training.
- Quality control of work by appropriate reviews.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Implement, monitor and maintain R&D activities in accordance to Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015.
- Ensures a safe, healthy and environmentally-friendly workplace by observing Company’s procedures and OHSAS 18001 / ISO 14001 regulations.