Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Performing repair work on machinery and other items used in production.
- Performing tasks such as cleaning machinery or parts to remove dirt or other contaminants that could cause problems during an operation.
- Evaluating possible causes of machinery failures and taking corrective action where needed
- Diagnosing and repairing electronics, assisting with training and reporting to the supervisor.
- Able to manage electronic systems and equipment efficiently.
- Conducting research on new technology or techniques that may be applied in the workplace.
- Able to work additional hours and under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Proactive problem solving
- Diploma / Degree students in any technical related discipline
- Diploma / Degree Students from Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering/ All engineering related discipline are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Putra Heights / USJ (SM Warehouse)
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact well at all levels.