Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Research Assistant provides ongoing research support to the CEO, who is also a fund manager. Your tasks would include:
- Assisting in researching on listed companies
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Managing records
- Drafting correspondence and undertaking other research work when required
For high performers, you can expect a fast career track.
- A strong degree in Accountancy or Finance or Business Administration
- The job requires unwavering commitment, integrity, resourcefulness and multiple-skills capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- If you are keen to be part of Capital Dynamics, please send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org