Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Monitor actual quality implementation at the site involving Project Quality Plan (PQP) to ensure the established Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 is implemented and maintained at all levels within the project organisation.
- Report to QAQC Manager/HOD on the progress and performance of the QMS.
- Identify specification requirements of ISO standards and QLASSIC workmanship to ensure they are captured in all works.
- Review the methodology of the existing work (pre-commencement) and advise suitable work methods
- Liaise with subcontractors and suppliers on matters pertaining to QMS to ensure compliance with all quality systems and procedures.
- Liaise with the local authorities, and in-house and external consultants independently for inspection and the resolution of quality issues.
- Ensure Inspection and Testing Plans (ITP) for various trades are carried out accordingly.
- Ensure material and project specifications are met and the construction of structural, architectural and M&E elements are at the highest standard.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the superior and/or the management.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Civil or Structural Engineering, or other equivalent fields.
- Fresh graduate or less than 1 year of working experience in infrastructure or building construction, or related fields.
- Registered with the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).
- Certification in CIDB Quality Assessment System in Construction (QLASSIC) Awareness Course or any other relevant course/training related to Quality Management System (QMS).