Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
• Develop design specification and functional requirements for projects.
• On site planning and managing of installation teams.
• Contact point between the company, sub-contractors and clients during construction stage.
• Create and execute project work plans, scheduling and revising, as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Manage the full construction, from pre to post construction and handover of the system to the clients.
• Provide technical support during installation, testing and commissioning.
• Ensure compliance of all specifications and requirements.
• Detailed building of Bill of Quantity and costing.
• Complete assigned projects on schedule and within budget.
• Identify any potential safety risks within projects and putting in place strategies to mitigate any risks.
• Conduct site visits and provide feedback to engineering team for optimum design.
• Ensure all required Environmental, Health and Safety requirements are met.
• Ensure smooth delivery of the project completion.
• Prepare tender documents.
• Other duties assigned by superior or management as and when needed.
• A Degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronic is preferred).
• Design capability in energy modelling software (PVsyst or Helioscope), Autocad and construction modelling software is preferable.
• Knowledge in solar system is a plus.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Training will be provided.