Career Level Intermediate
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Mandatory Skillset: PHP, MySQL, Database Development
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Experienced creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git.
- Familiarity with SQL databases.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in WordPress Web Design related fields.
- Communicate with customer on business requirement and project progress.
Backend Skillset (optional): Rust, Solidity
- Code development, maintenance, and improvement.
- Writing effective and scalable codes.
- Designing and implementing robust applications
- Debugging applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability.
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Accommodating various data storage solutions.
- Troubleshooting email issue
- Communicate with server when facing issue.