Career Level Senior
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To manage the assembly quality team & drive the quality improvement program to eradicate customer complaints. Improve external & internal quality indicators to meet the defined target.
- To work with Division & FQS in managing customer quality issue to prevent escalation
- To participate in the 8D review to improve the problem solving
- To participate in the development of FMEA/SPC/IPC/Control Plan/OCAP before production startup
- To work with Process engineering & APL team to establish robust process control to achieve zero internal/external customer complaints.
- To work as a team between Operation/Equipment/Process to detect abnormal lots & establish OCAP to handle the event
- To perform quality system audit to ensure effectiveness of the quality system
- To work with operation team to improve work procedures to reduce human errors
- To work with FA team in product failures mechanism analysis
- Genba to identify area for improvement & line compliance
- To support operation & process engineering team in managing lots on hold disposition & risk assessment.
- To work with APL & Process team to ensure line readiness before new product/technology introduction
- To manage customer & 3rd party quality system audit
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Manufacturing/ Material Science/ Electrical) or equivalent.
- Preferable having experiences in photo lithography, film lamination and plating.
- Experience in semiconductor assembly FOL & EOL process, line process control and IATF quality system
- Familiar with IATF quality system & qualify as VDA lead auditor will be further advantage
- Good in problem solving skills using 8D & 3x5Why.
- Knowledgeable in quality tools e.g SPC, MSA, FMEA & Control Plan, OCAP, WI, LRR.
- Experience in handling customer visit and audit
- Effective communication & collaboration skills with various cross functional team.
- Good leadership to lead the Process team to execute improvement action.
- Experience in quality crisis management
- Understand the product testing will be further advantage.
- Understand FA & Reliability process will be further advantage.