Career Level Entry-level
Roles & responsibilities:
- Manage overall product positioning, pricing and promotions
- Responsible for targets setting, overall direction and profitability of product to company total revenue by product category
- Prepare product forecasts (buy and sell) and monitor business performance
- To plan, develop and execute product marketing / promotional programs to meet company revenue and profit
- Managing overall stock aging status
- To work with principals or vendor on the annual sales budget, advertisement and promotion expenses with detailed activities
- Works effectively with sales team, helping to plan, quote, provide guidance for all project, RFQ and tenders, and monitor the project results
Planning and execution of Procurement Process
- Look out for cost saving opportunities
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Ensure cost and quality of products are delivered to help company to achieve company target revenue and profit
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): negotiation skill, presentation skill, excellent communication
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.