Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Monitoring day-to-day operation of technical teams when they are performing the job tasks.
- To provide support assistance to technical team if there encountered an issue or problems while performing services.
- Establish a strategic plan for operations, prepare and execute action plans, establish quality and customer service standards, and resolve any problems that arise.
- Maintain positive merchant relationships by responding to clients’ queries, requests, comments, and complaints in order to resolve service improvement issues and take appropriate actions in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP)
- To provide maintenance schedule and tasks to the technical team
- To communicate and follow up with clients regarding their product order, when required
- Provide transporter and assist in their delivery if problems or issue occur
- To ensure that every spare parts machine and equipment are well-maintained.
- To have a discussion with the maintenance engineers regarding issues/problems that encountered by the clients.
- To maintain the operation documentation, job order, delivery order and purchase order.
- The candidate at least possesses Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
- Maintenance Engineer background (Preferred)
- A meticulous planner with a strategic mind set and strong leadership abilities. Strong people management skills are required to drive results and gain work commitment from his/her teams.
- Practical Engineering Skills (Preferred)
- Well-verse in technical knowledge is welcome
- Fluent in English and Malay but if can speak Mandarin will be your additional advantage
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave
- Career development opportunities
- Company outing for every quarter of year/team building
- Company’s trip