Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Finsurge is a Murex Partner and software house – Realizing the full potential of digitalization to drive a new era of growth in the treasury business.
Building world-class products using state of the art technologies and engaging digital experiences. FinSurge is one of the leading software development companies for the financial capital markets. FinSurge implements Murex Products to investment banks. We have offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, London, and Nagercoil (India). FinSurge has been creating technology solutions for the banks that are moving to digital capital markets. Today, many banks and financial institutions are using our software products worldwide.
Training: Training will be provided
Working location: Flexibility to Work from home partially is allowed based on company or customer policy.
- Murex MXML Workflow Consultants
- Murex Reporting Specialist
- Murex Environment Specialist
Knowledge and Skills:
Murex MxML Workflow Consultant
- Trade attributes and their workflows for different products and trade life cycles
- Pre-trade sequences and post-trade workflows based on new trades and market operations
- Different trade events and their processes
- Interaction between workflows
- Event management
- Trade Repository
- Design and Implementation of workflows in MX.3
- Optimization and fine tuning of OSP
Murex Reporting Specialist
- Build expertise on Murex Data Reporting Tools and general knowledge of the Murex platform.
- Build Profit and Loss, Cashflow other financial reports using Murex
- Understand the change in regulation and their impact on reporting needs.
- Understand financial products (FX Option, Interest rate swap. etc) and how to extract into reports.
- Know how to format the data for end users to easily access it.
- Know how to integrate to other systems.
- Provide in-depth technical support to customers through phone, customer portal and on-site visits.
- Works hands-on with customers to ensure successful case resolution.
- Collaborate with teammates to seek optimal solutions.
- Communicate development needs to the Murex product development team.
- Recommend integration strategies and design for data management
- Deliver support to pre-sales activities.
- Technology watch
- Write documents and technical notice.
Murex Environment Consultant
- Murex middleware services and their communications.
- Building and configuring Murex and interface environments
- Configurations import and exports and their processes
- Interaction between workflows
- Linux and Oracle DB and minimum level of DBA experience
- Design and Implementation of environments in MX.3
- Designing and implementing middleware services
- SIT and UAT MX 2.11, MX3 Murex environments and their process
Understanding the differences between Mx 2.11 and Mx 3.1 environments
- Basic Knowledge dynamic tables, pre and post filters, feeders, batch of feeders, extractions, reporting tables, and processing scripts
- Shell scripting and SQL codes
- Optimization of Murex environments
- Query: Oracle/SQL/PLSQL/Hibernate SQL
- Java/Linux/Unix/Basic Shell Scripting
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify trends and recommend a course of action to resolve/improve/enhance the usage of our solution.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to listen to client requirements, seek to understand their business, and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Is self-motivated and a team player.
- Has a strong interest in data reporting and willing to learn about financial markets.
- Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative.
- Multicultural awareness.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with an excellent standard of English (written and spoken).
- Excellent team player.