Career Level Entry-level
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analyze clients’ contents and transform them into storyboards by using various authoring tools.
- Propose storyboards with new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Animate and develop innovative and effective e-learning courses.
- Equipped with problem-solving skills while performing tasks.
- Creative, Proactive, Self-motivated, Responsible and able to meet deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to communicate, read, write, and present in English.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive-level of clients, and clients’ subject matter experts.
- Willing to travel when necessary.
- Ability to work in a team and be independent at the same time.
- Conduct professional etiquette in the workplace and always self-discipline.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree, in Computer Science/Information Technology, Education/Teaching/Training, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media/Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Required Skill(s): PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, and Basic Knowledge of using MS Office Applications (Excel, Outlook, Word).
The successful candidate for the post will be stationed at Melaka.