Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
If you are someone who just loves building, coding, and developing innovative applications and is passionate about mobile application development and technologies, then Capital Dynamics could be the home for your career.
- Working together with business users and the development team to conceptualise, build, test, deliver and release mobile apps to app stores;
- Deriving RESTFUL Web APIs from existing application systems;
- Contributing to the development of digital UI aesthetics and UX acumen for mobile applications;
- Managing continuous mobile application evolution, maintenance and support;
- Ensuring the performance, security, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications;
- Producing technical documentation on mobile application development.
- A solid degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
- Proficiency in Objective-C / Swift / Java / C++ / C# as well as iOS and Android SDK;
- A solid understanding of Web Services Integration (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML) and 3rd party APIs (e.g. Payment Gateways);
- Good knowledge of mobile application development, architectures, trends, and technologies will be advantageous;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with excellent written and verbal communication;
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as with others;
- Fresh graduates who are passionate about mobile application development are also welcome.
If you are keen to be part of Capital Dynamics, please send your complete resume to email@example.com