Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are looking for engineers for the position of Hybrid Mobile App Engineer. You are responsible for ensuring the alignment of mobile app designs, user experience requirements, optimizing applications for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across the mobile application.
Hybrid Mobile App engineers are required to work with team members to build, improve and maintain the mobile applications. You will have the opportunity to work with different technologies and bring your ideas to the table to constantly improve the way we do things. In this role, it is essential to be a team player to ensure the success in work.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and work in a dynamic technology centre, this is the job for you.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and build mobile interface components and implementing them in our solutions with emphasis on robust design and ease of maintenance.
- Design, implement and optimize hybrid mobile applications (React Native) for maximum performance and scalability.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications (IOS and Android)
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the app design
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code and fluid user experience
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Familiarity in developing and integrating with HTTP & RESTful APIs
- Support and Troubleshoot issues and providing workaround solutions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 0-3 years in Hybrid Mobile App Development or similar role
- Experience in mobile application development language (React Native)
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines and publishing App on Microsoft AppCenter and TestFlight for iOS, Android GMS & HMS, is an advantage
- Experience integrating React Native App (IOS and Android) with marketing platform is a plus.
- Experience in mobile app analytics setup and monitoring is a plus.
- Good Analytical, Communication and interpersonal skills are mandatory.