Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To provide first level MES , WMS , ASRS related application system support.
- To configure, manage and monitor MES system and its performance.
- To work with operations and engineers to provide inputs/recommendations on system level solutions to support business/production need.
- To work with vendors, MIS application developers and database administrators in designing and testing for MES system enhancement and customizations.
- To work on enhancement needed to support the introduction of new manufacturing process/product.
- To assist in investigating, analyzing MES related QC issues and implement corrective action plans.
- To create /update user or technical documentation, instructions, procedures or manuals.
- To support manufacturing on the efficient use of MES related hardware & network infrastructure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of warehouse management system (WMS) and automated storage retrieval system.
- Interested in MES and automation related activities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.