Career Level Executive
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Strong numerical and analytical skills to come out with the relevant conclusions.
- Result driven & deadline driven.
- Strong interpersonal & communication, both oral & written
- A good team player, meticulous, and able to work under pressure
- Strong time management abilities, including planning and prioritizing workloads.
- Proficient in using computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Analyze sales performance and ensure inventory levels are maintained in line with budget, and sell-thru targets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of retail merchandising plans that meet agreed-upon KPIs and objectives.
- Keeps up with new brands and market trends, and monitors competitors for pricing and new product lines regularly.
- Issue purchase order. Follow up on the shipments, arrange stock delivery according to the planned schedule.
- Allocating new products based on the distribution list.
- Provide Management with timely and accurate reports.
- Conducts brand and product orientation training for salespeople.
- Adhere to merchandising schedule and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by the Superior.
- Willing to travel when necessary.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Training Provided
- Staff Discount
- Performance Incentive