Career Level Intermediate
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Manage projects and interact with customers in new product trials.
- Study and prepare new designs when requested by the superior.
- Do Engineering presentation.
- Support sales, purchasing and planner team for technical discussion with suppliers.
- Provide technical and engineering support from day to day.
- Support production for machine assembly and fine-tuning.
- Prepare BOM and update when required.
- Implement Engineering Change Request (ECR) and Engineering Change Order (ECO).
- Assist in the preparation of Design of Experiment (DOE) for new designs.
- Collect data and assist in the performance evaluation of new design
- Create work instruction and checklist for standardized new design
- Work on the ad-hoc projects assigned by the supervisor from time to time.