Career Level Executive
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Engineer (M&E) is responsible for monitoring the design and build of mechanical and electrical works. Ultimately, you will be assisting Senior Engineer in ensuring the effectiveness of the implementation of mechanical and electrical works at the site.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist senior or project engineer on all engineering issues of larger projects.
- Perform engineering calculation, testing and validation to support assigned tasks.
- Supervise and review designed drawings produced by the draughtsman.
- Ensure the sites implement the respective designs according to the endorsed design drawings.
- Lead and review BIM modelling.
- Ensure the BIM input and output are accurate and able to generate information and quantity for verification purposes.
- Assist senior with the analysis of information, preparation of designs and calculations.
- Assist with the preparation of specifications, proposals and other documentation under close supervision.
- Assist senior with the preparation of project costing, tender document, tendering process, award and relevant contract administration matters
- Assist senior with project management tasks including scheduling, monitoring, coordinating site progress, supervising testing and commissioning work, compilation of built drawings, O&M documents and etc.
- Apply a variety of design standards and techniques in solving problems.
- Accountable for submitting high-quality work in wide areas including letters, reports, standard documentation, presentations, etc
To be qualified for this role:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or other equivalent fields.
- BEM Certified
- Certification in Data Centre related engineering courses.
- Good project management skills.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCad and Revit.