Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Involve with troubleshooting, maintenance, installation, repair services and liaise with the responsible parties on related matters.
- Resolve any issues related to mechanical and electrical matters and make a report.
- Able to provide suggestions and recommendations when encountering mechanical or electrical issues.
- Analyze machine/equipment/components performance and lifecycle. If necessary, propose and recommend improvements, modifications and upgrading.
- Responsible for responding to all technical service inquiries in a timely, professional, accurate, and service-oriented manner.
- Able to identify the cause of the machines breakdown either it is electrical or mechanical components.
Job Requirements: Permanent
- Candidate must at least possess Diploma or Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics
- Candidates must possess their own transport and be able to outstation.
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Candidate with huge interest in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics)
- Good at analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fresh-graduate and Internship students are encouraged to apply
- Minimum three months for an internship student
- Provide Product Training
- Toll claims
- Travel accommodation
- Medical Claim
- Mileage Claim
- Opportunity explores to overseas project
- Career development opportunities
- Company outing for every quarter of year/team building
- Company’s trip