Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Build up the questionnaire about the mental health issue for research study at school.
- Conducting survey study regarding mental health issue with the students at school.
- Analyzing the outcome of the research study and extract the problem statement on which area of mental health issue that need to be focused.
- Writing paper work based on the research study outcome and the focus program that need to be organized.
- Brainstorming the module and do the simulation of the module and program activities that are going to be conducted with school students.
- Engaging with the targeted school to propose the mental health program.
- Conducting the mental health program with the targeted group of students at school.
- Conduct the evaluation session with participant to get the feedback on the module and the impact of the program towards them.
- Preparing the program reporting and present the outcome to the school.
- Managing relationships with the schools especially the school’s counselor.
- Able to travel around Malaysia for programs with schools.