Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Good command for English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Great sense of urgency
- Fast learner and independent thinker and ability to pitch ideas to colleagues
- Strong ability to work efficiently and effectively to multi-task, and to handle last minute changes
- An exceptional team player and communicator.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral confident in composing emails and talking to multinational colleagues.
- Ability to provide efficient and reliable assistance with strong attention to details.
- Perform bookkeeping and journal entries, aggregate transaction to proper accounts
- Handling of daily account operations activities such as processing AR/AP transactions and updating ledgers
- Issue payment and generate payment voucher
- Daily admin jobs
- Filling of account documents
- Assist in system daily entries
- Bank reconciliation
- Performs other related duties as required.