Career Level Entry-level
- Graduate with a Diploma/Degree/Professional program or qualification; preferable in legal background (Law), finance, economics or financial planning.
- Requires 1-2 years of working experience in related field. However,fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Self-starter with skills to evaluate issues and identify solutions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to deal with various stakeholders.
- Strong sense of orientation, multi-tasking and work organized.
- Proficient in English. Able to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Work closely with financial advisors and international product partners to ensure submission documents service standards are in place.
- Liaised with international providers and investment managers.
- Build and articulate investment/insurance product knowledge to support Financial Advisors.
- Streamline processes and build efficient workflow under the offshore business.
- Liaising with our license regulators.
- Handling external and internal communication/management systems.