Career Level Intermediate
Experience 3 Years
As Lead Game Designer, you will work directly with the producers to support the game developers in building the highest quality games. You will collaborate with the game developers on the ownership of the game and tactical systems design, and provide guidance and feedback throughout the game’s development cycle.
- Draft comprehensive Game Design Documents (GDD)
- Work with Producers to provide developers with design, art, audio and narrative feedback to ensure we are making the best games
- Design gameplay systems and content
- Work with artists, producers, QA and engineers to bring gameplay to life
- Capture, communicate and align creative priorities, risks and opportunities to help guide our games to creative excellence
- Understand and speak to the game pillars (who is the player, what does the player do, why does it matter)
- Design and manages all developmental and creative aspects of a video game, including the stories, settings, characters and rules.
- Show full end-to-end design accountability from conception to execution