Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are looking for talented software developers who are well versed with front-end and back-end web development. If you’re someone who would not mind spending your time reading code, experimenting with code, writing bug free code, and caring about your craft, join us!
Your responsibilities in Merimen, other than raiding our well stocked pantries for your breakfast needs, will be as follows:
- Responsible for the development, enhancement, testing, implementation and maintenance of the products and services.
- Learn to architect and craft great solutions to challenging problems,
- Build modules that amplify the value of our core insurance solutions engine,
- Visualize and prototype intuitive, responsive front-end UIs,
- Achieve mastery of web development for B2C/B2B e-commerce, and the insurance industry.
- A one month internal training program will bring you up to speed with the relevant web and database technologies and insurance knowledge.
Our ideal candidate will have some of the following skills:
- Database – MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Knowledge in Jquery, NodeJS, Reactjs, Bootstrap, and mobile-responsive skills is a plus
- Experience in REST/SOAP APIs with JSON/XML
- Strong fundamental principles of website development, programming and application design
- Good understanding of web browser compatibility modes, and resourcefulness to work around them
- A keen interest to learn!
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
What you will get when you join us:
- Insurance for yourself/spouse & family (income protection/health/life).
- Optical and dental reimbursement.
- 15 days annual leaves.
- Fair work life balance – 9am to 6pm.
- Fun & cozy workplace & colleagues.
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
Our cloud-based insurance products are used by majority of local and many multi-national insurance companies. If we hire you, you will be at the heart of the product development, and at the forefront of web development technologies. As the HQ and development centre, there is plenty of scope for your career growth.