Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
1. Concept and collaborate with creative team, including other copywriters, interaction designers, art directors, and programmers.
2. Actually write—that is, be able to write compelling and grammatically clean long-form website copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action.
3. Be comfortable writing in multiple styles and for multiple formats.
4. Work with account managers to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are on brand and strategically sound.
5. Work with producers to ensure copy is deliver on deadline and in accordance with clients’ criteria.
6. Begin to meet with and present work to clients of all levels – from junior brand managers to senior marketing clients.
7. Begin to take an interest in nurturing junior talent.