Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To provide hardware, software, system, and network supports and troubleshooting.
- Ensure all servers, backups, firewall run smoothly
- Direct the development, implementation, and administration of all IT
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Write procedures and various technical documents
- Maintain IT Inventory and license
- Manage the purchase of all software, hardware, and IT supplies
- Propose new technology and system improvement to company
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in Computer Networking (LAN/ WAN and switches) and hardware (desktop’s, laptops & printers), systems, MS365, SharePoint, computer viruses and security
- Familiar in Information Security Management System
- Knowledge in ERP systems and SQL Database will be an advantage
- Experience in server or desktop installation/ troubleshooting
- People who reach this position possess a solid knowledge of technology and the role it plays in modern business operations
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Prefer 1 year of experiences working in corporate environment for this position.