Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fulfilling tasks assigned by a supervisor
- Produce high-quality marketing materials and creative content, including printed documents, website content, and videos.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print materials
- Conduct market research and compile data related to the current product market, customer demographics and interests, and factors influencing product demand;
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, and exhibitions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Creative & Communication/ Marketing or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.