Qualifications Bachelor Degree
· Assist in daily Human Resources operation and administration tasks for Malaysia and regional offices.
· Handling and coordinating of Human Resources documentation in confidentiality ways.
· Maintain Human Resources records by recording new hires, transfer, termination, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick and personal time.
· Sourcing and shortlisting candidates using various channels, including online databases, head hunting, advertising, placement consultant and other methods.
· Handling interview arrangement and schedule.
· Conducting background screening and reference check for candidates.
· Maintain a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
· Assist in preparing and compiling employment documents.
· Assist in HR administrative activities around new hires orientation and integration process.
· Up-keeping departmental files and database.
· Generating various department reports.
· Prepare new staff announcement monthly.
· Handling insurance application for new staffs and coordinating staff medical claims.
· Coordinating transfer of documents among regional offices.
· To assist in preparing management report and maintaining employee records.
· To assist in Leaning and Development such as sourcing, registration, applying HRDF etc.
· Assist in any other ad-hoc task as required.