Career Level Entry-level
Multiple placement around Malaysia
Why become part of our expert team?
At Cheng & Co, we offer the best and professional career experience to inspire and empower especially young talents. Friendly, highly teamwork spirit and countless of career development opportunities to realize your full potential. We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture. Good performer is always rewarded accordingly. The firm is continuously enhancing and updating its skills, experiences and knowledge to provide sound professional services. We are aggressively recruiting due to significant growth faced by the firm through merger and acquisition.
What will you do
As an Trainee, your job responsibilities will include
- As an Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Be part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services.
- Perform an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
- Conduct compliance and reporting, audit management, risk and control assessment
- Research and consult on various compliance matters
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in Accounting (preferred) or Finance, with preferably an average CGPA of 3.0.
- On the-job training will be provided.
- Possess excellent communications, interpersonal and team work skills.
- Passion for quality work.
- Familiar with accounting and auditing standards and passionate for continuous learning.
- Competency in Microsoft office and computer literate.