Career Level Intermediate
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION
The personnel will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in information gathering and collect requirements of any enhancements assigned.
• Assist in producing software design to suit the requirements collected.
• Develop software code and perform unit test.
• Assist in software testing cycles such as sanity test, integration or end-to-end tests.
• Maintain necessary documentations for users such as operational manual, troubleshooting guides or quick start reference.
• Prepare and install solutions package at designated hosting (server or cloud) or premise, such as kiosk.
• If required, to do research and testing for new software technology or tools or new hardware devices.
• Protect operation by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplish other engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying system flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem area; following the software development lifecycle.
• To be proactive to suggest any improvements related to software developments, testing, documentation or deployments.