Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Provision of technical support and services for all post-sales activities such as installations, upgrading, testing and commissioning of telephony product with its auxiliary equipment.
- Perform on-site and remote troubleshooting of telephone systems, application and/or its auxiliary equipment.
- Conduct site surveys and discovery sessions whenever required, with the objective of collating users’ information, hence achieving ultimate delivery expectations.
- Attend projects’ meetings together with the project team/seniors and undertake the point of interface for all technical related matters.
- Develop documentations such as Systems Design, User Data, Acceptance Test for the systems setup, programming and test respective, as well as As-Built document for post-implementation handover proper.
- Work with the technical delivery resource during implementation stage to ensure that user requirements are translate into workable solution
- Participate in Unit Testing with technical team and conduct User Acceptance Testing with end customer.
- Compile and prepare the User Training Material; Conduct end user training whenever required.
- Assist the project team in any other tasks as assigned, and to assist other teams when required.