Career Level Entry-level
- Assist qualified/licensed financial advisors in preparing financial plans for clients
- Assist to draft proposals for clients
- Handling and managing follow ups of new business cases
- Conduct product comparison across different providers
- Assisting in analyzing and comparing unit trust funds
- Assist to update company’s monthly market outlook
- Holding/Studying a Diploma/Degree/Master/Professional programme or qualification; preferable in finance and financial planning related programme.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Self-starter with good in communication and interpersonal skill.
- Proficient in English.