Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
This internship will help you acquire market insights and intelligence and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing analysis and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. You will gain holistic learning experience with real- corporate world scenarios and build your career experience in fintech industry.
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Measuring consumer satisfaction with software / system currently using.
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from consumers.
- Perform market analysis and research.
- Support respective department in daily activities.
- Perform data entry and information record accuracy
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business Studies or Equivalent
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Active & hardworking
- Able to complete the work given
- Excellent in communication skills
- Excellent in time management skills which is to work in a fast-paced to meet deadlines
- Confident, self-motivated, and goal-oriented personality
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Passion for the fintech industry and its best practices.
Allowance: Rm 500
Duration: 6 Months
Company located: Menara UOA, Bangsar (2min walk from LRT Bankrakyat Bangsar)