Career Level Entry-level
As an Intern, you will works with the IT Lead to support the execution of seamless support to the IT team.
- Providing support to IT queries from staff, students and parents.
- Maintain the network and server infrastructure.
- Support various systems like backup system, printing system, CCTV system, IP Phone system, a cashless system in school, green room technology, and audio & visual system.
- Manage school-owned devices like iPad, MacBook, iMac, and Windows devices.
- Manage IT inventory and perform routine equipment audits.
- Liaise with external vendors/suppliers/contractors regarding repair and services.
- Research and troubleshoot IT-related issues.
Requirements Undergraduate (Degree) student who are currently pursuing major in IT/Computer/Network/System