Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To assist in planning, coordinates, administer training program (internal/external/in-house/education) including Human Resource Development Corporation (HRD Corp) application and reimbursement.
- To support Talent Management & Compliance and HR-Recruitment in coordinate and administration of induction program (local/ foreign workers) and confirmation of employment.
- To assist involved in Human Resource Department management and administration operation
(recruitment and resignation, payroll, etc.)
- To assists in revision/ update of Competency Based Training (CBT) training materials.
- To assists in Talent Management & Compliance in improve human resource practices and services via lean projects.
- To assist in data analysis and program reporting.
- To record, update and monitoring training records in system and maintain filing management system.
- To assist Talent Management & Compliance in coordinates, organize, planning and administer Training Need Analysis (TNA), competency training.
- To assist Talent Management & Compliance in data analysis and reporting in measuring training effectiveness.