Career Level Entry-level
- To perform HR administrative task
- Manage candidate job offer process on behalf of clients
- Maintain employee records, HRIS system and employment related documents.
- Provide support on the administration functions such as data analysis and submission of reports on time
- Collecting, calculating and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
What we’d like to see in the candidate:
- Undertaking or possess Degree in Psychology / Counselling / Corporate Admin / Business or equivalent.
- Malaysian applicant preferred
- Possess positive working attitude, willing to learn, independent and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English is a plus.
- Have own transport will be added advantage.
- Internship allowance up to RM 800
KL & Selangor
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND TRANSCRIPT TO: