Career Level Entry-level
- Candidates must possess or are currently pursuing Bachelor of Art, Graphic design, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Speaks and writes English fluently.
- Proficient in using software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD.
- Good communication skills and able to work well with people at all levels.
- Ability to work independently
- Able to design, layout and coding of a website
- Involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website – how the site works and how it looks
- Develop a responsive website
- Create web interfaces and user experience for functions and features along with compelling visual flow
- Involve with maintenance and update of the existing website
- Update and edit website’s contents, post and pages
- Improve the usability and design concept of the company’s website
- Research if there’s an issue in the software or server.
- After establishing the target audience for a website and identifying the type of content it will host, a web designer/developer will
- Meet the above requirements, and be able to work from Monday – Saturday, 9am until 6pm
- Basic : RM500 (Inclusive Attendance Bonus RM200)
- Interns who perform to expectations would be considered for a permanent position after their internship period.
- Monthly Performance Bonus : RM500 (Depends on Performance)
- Performance bonus/rewards can reach more than RM3,000
- Nearby MRT Mutiara Damansara (10-15 min walking distance)
- Training Provided
- Gain hands on experience in (position) initiatives
- Work on real-world projects with experienced team
- Allowance Provided
- Performance Bonus
- Build your own profile and network in the industry.