Career Level Entry-level
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Confident, caring, hungry for challenges and growth opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Hands-on and willing to be closely involved in managing things and making decisions.
- No work experience required.
- Assist in the recruitment process including sourcing & screening for candidates, arranging interviews, offer management, conducting reference checks if required
- Assist in training & development programs
- Assist in attendance management and leave management
- Assist in key in disciplinary matters into the system
- Assist day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Actively participate in recruitment by creating job descriptions, posting job portals, and managing the hiring process.
- Search for internship coordinators from universities, colleges and other institutions.
- Meet the above requirements, and able to work from Monday to Saturday, from 9:00am until 6:00pm
- Basic : RM500 (Inclusive Attendance Bonus RM200)
- Interns who perform to expectations would be considered for a permanent position after their internship period.
- Monthly Performance Bonus : RM500 (Depends on Performance)
- Performance bonus/rewards can reach more than RM3,000
- Nearby MRT Mutiara Damansara (10-15 min walking distance)
- Training Provided
- Gain hands on experience in (position) initiatives
- Work on real-world projects with experienced team
- Allowance Provided
- Performance Bonus
- Build your own profile and network in the industry.