Career Level Entry-level
- Learn how to conduct financial analysis of client and company
- Gather data and identify client’s or corporate risk exposure and areas of concerns.
- Provide financial solution or strategies that best fit client’s demands/ risk profile
- Provide clients with comprehensive legacy planning
- Periodic review and analyse client financial status to achieve their short-term & long-term goals.
- Manage and strengthen business relationship with clients, both existing and potential
- Gain ability to explain all financial analysis information and the features of financial tools to clients
- Learn to provide presentation for a range of prospective clients
- Possess or currently pursuing Master / Bachelor / Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Finance/ Banking/ Business Administration/ Marketing/ Sales or any equivalent.
- Minimum 3 months of internship period
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as training material might be in Mandarin.
- Required Skill(s): Problem solving skill, strong interpersonal & communication skill.
- Possess own transport will be an added advantage
- Team player, positive mindset, self-motivated & willing to adopt to new things
- Promote work-life balance
- Long term career advancement opportunity
- Many interesting and fun team-building activities
- Coffee talk session with experienced senior & young entrepreneur
- Comprehensive training and practical exposure are provided
- One-on-one mentoring by experienced leaders
- Opportunity to attend financial literacy seminar & entrepreneur discovery trip
- Privilege membership in nationwide
- Oversea trip is provided (depends on KPI)
- Bonus based on performance